Vitser og morsomheter Den store (engelske?) vitsetråden!

Diskusjonstråd Se tråd i gallerivisning

• weld77

Æresmedlem
    Ble medlem
    Antall liker
    There was a prison break and I saw a midget climb up the fence, and as he jumped down he sneered at me and I thought, well that’s a little condescending.

Remains to be seen if glass coffins become popular

I was walking through the cemetery and saw a guy crouching behind a tombstone. I said, “Morning..”. He said, “No. Taking a shit.”

A group of engineers are on a boat and are out on a cigarette break. However, none of them have a lighter. One engineer gets a great idea, and throws a cigarette off the boat. Suddenly, the whole boat becomes a cigarette lighter.

Two nuns are biking down a cobblestone path when one nun says to the other, “I’ve never come this way before.” The other nun replies, “Must be the cobblestones.”

I still remember when my mom used to tuck me in as a kid. Man she really wanted a daughter.

A guy was nailing his interview when the employer said “well you look great but I see here there was a 7 year gap since your last job, what happened there?”.
    The guy says “oh I went to yale”.
    The employer: “oh great!! Well you’re hired, you start monday”
    Guy: “Yay! I got a yob!”

Have you any two-watt bulbs?
    For what?
    That’ll do. I’ll take two.
    Two what?
    I thought you didn’t have any.
    Any what?
    Yes please.

I bought my friend an elephant for his room.
    He said, “Thanks.”
    I said, “Don’t mention it.”

A beautiful woman walks into a bar. The barkeep asks, “What’ll you have?” She replies, “I’d like a double entendre, please.” So he gives it to her.

Dad – “Did you know that if you pour salt on a cat’s tail it will fall off?”.
    Son – “Really?”.
    Dad – “Yup. If you pour pepper on a cat’s tail it will fall off, too.”

Three little old ladies were sitting on a park bench, and a man in a trench coat walked over and flashed them! Two of the little old ladies immediately had a stroke, but the third one didn’t want to touch it.

Shoutout to the people who don’t know what the opposite of in is

My friend was about to get attacked by a duck. I tried to warn him, but it only made it worse.

“If I saw an amputee getting hanged, I’d just start shouting out letters.”

How do you think the unthinkable?
    With an ithberg.

There is a lesbian couple next door to me, and for christmas they bought me a rolex.
    I think they misunderstood.

coolbiz

Hi-Fi freak
    Ble medlem
    Antall liker
    Sted
    Sydvestlandet
    Torget vurderinger
    Two comedians smoke dabs and face off by telling dad jokes to each other. The first one to laugh loses. Winner with the most points wins.

coolbiz

Hi-Fi freak
    Ble medlem
    Antall liker
    Sted
    Sydvestlandet
    Torget vurderinger
    1187057_752068231469989_1232969005_n.jpg

Catholic hack: "Bless me, Father, for I have sinned. I have been with a loose girl."
    The priest asks, "Is that you, little Joey Pagano?"
    "Yes, Father, it is."
    "And who was the girl you were with?"
    "I can't tell you, Father. I don't want to ruin her reputation."
    "Well, Joey, I'm sure to find out her name sooner or later so you may as well tell me now. Was it Tina Minetti?"
    "I cannot say."
    "Was it Teresa Mazzarelli?"
    "I'll never tell."
    "Was it Nina Capelli?"
    "I'm sorry, but I cannot name her."
    "Was it Cathy Piriano?"
    "My lips are sealed."
    "Was it Rosa DiAngelo, then?"
    "Please, Father! I cannot tell you."
    The priest sighs in frustration. "You're very tight lipped, and I admire that. But you've sinned and have to atone. You cannot be an altar boy now for 4 months. Now you go and behave yourself."
    Joey walks back to his pew, and his friend Franco slides over and whispers, "What'd you get?"
    "Four months vacation and five good leads......."

Spiralis

Æresmedlem
    Ble medlem
    Antall liker
    Torget vurderinger
    Journey of Man

When I was 13, I hoped that one day I would have a girlfriend with big tits.

When I was 16, I got a girlfriend with big tits, but there was no passion, so I decided I needed a passionate girl with a zest for life.

When I was 18 and in college, I dated a passionate girl, but she was too emotional. Everything was an emergency. She was a drama queen, cried all the time and threatened suicide. So I decided I needed a girl with stability.

When I was 21, I found a very stable girl but she was boring. She was totally predictable and never got excited about anything. Life became so dull that I decided that I needed a girl with some excitement.

When I was 28, I found an exciting girl, but I couldn't keep up with her. She rushed from one thing to another, never settling on anything. She did mad, impetuous things and made me miserable as often as happy. She was great fun initially and very energetic, but directionless. So I decided to find a girl with some real ambition.

When I turned 35, I found a smart ambitious girl with her feet planted firmly on the ground, so I married her. She was so ambitious that she divorced me and took everything I owned.

I am older and wiser now...... I am looking for a girl with big tits.

coolbiz

Hi-Fi freak
    Ble medlem
    Antall liker
    Sted
    Sydvestlandet
    Torget vurderinger
    A lawyer married a woman who had previously divorced ten husbands.

On their wedding night, she told her new husband, "Please be gentle, I'm still a virgin."

"What?" said the puzzled groom.

"How can that be if you've been married ten times?"

"Well, Husband #1 was a sales representative, he kept telling me how great it was going to be.

Husband #2 was in software services, he was never really sure how it was supposed to function, but he said he'd look into it and get back to me.

Husband #3 was from field services, he said everything checked out diagnostically but he just couldn't get the system up.

Husband #4 was in telemarketing, even though he knew he had the order, he didn't know when he would be able to deliver.

Husband #5 was an engineer, he understood the basic process but wanted three years to research, implement, and design a new state-of-the-art method.

Husband #6 was from finance and administration, he thought he knew how, but he wasn't sure whether it was his job or not.

Husband #7 was in marketing, although he had a nice product, he was never sure how to position it.

Husband #8 was a psychologist, all he ever did was talk about it.

Husband #9 was a gynecologist, all he did was look at it.

Husband #10 was a stamp collector, all he ever did was lick it , God! I miss him! But now that I've married you, I'm really excited!"

"Good," said the new husband, "but, why?"

"You're a lawyer. This time I know I'm gonna get screwed!"

coolbiz

Hi-Fi freak
    Ble medlem
    Antall liker
    Sted
    Sydvestlandet
    Torget vurderinger
    Looking at the price menu outside a Jamaican themed restaurant -

Steak & Kidney Pie - £5
    Steak & Ale Pie - £6
    Beef Pie - £7

I said to the waiter, "They all seem quite expensive."
    "Not really, sir. They are Pie Rates of the Caribbean."

coolbiz

Hi-Fi freak
    Ble medlem
    Antall liker
    Sted
    Sydvestlandet
    Torget vurderinger
    I went to this Eskimo restaurant. I asked to see the menu. The waiter said "we don't have a lot of options, so l'll just call them out to you" "We have Whale Meat steaks, we have Whale Meat Curry, we have Whale Meat stir-fry and of course we have the Vera Lynn" I said "what's the Vera Lynn?" He said "Whale Meat again".

coolbiz

Hi-Fi freak
    Ble medlem
    Antall liker
    Sted
    Sydvestlandet
    Torget vurderinger
    An Eskimo took his broken skidoo to the garage.
    The mechanic looks up and says ‘I think you’ve blown a seal'.
    The Eskimo replies ‘No, mate, it’s just frostbite'.

coolbiz

Hi-Fi freak
    Ble medlem
    Antall liker
    Sted
    Sydvestlandet
    Torget vurderinger
    A woman has twins, and gives them up for adoption. One goes to a family in Egypt and is named "Amal". The other goes to a family in Spain, who name him "Juan". Years later Juan sends a picture of himself to his mother. Upon receiving the picture, she tells her husband that she wished she also had a picture of Amal. Her husband responds: "They're twins. If you've seen Juan, you've seen Amal."

coolbiz

Hi-Fi freak
    Ble medlem
    Antall liker
    Sted
    Sydvestlandet
    Torget vurderinger
    In the next James Bond film, two of Bond's old enemies are to be amalgamated into one super-baddie.

Blofeld and Oddjob are to ne combined into a villain called.........Oddfeld

Stein 99

Hi-Fi freak
    Ble medlem
    Antall liker
    There was a man called Skinner
    He invited a girl out for dinner
    At a quarter to nine they started to dine
    At a quarter to ten it was in her
    Not Skinner, the dinner was in her
    Mr.Skinner had already been in her before dinner.

zuzubolin

Hi-Fi entusiast
    Ble medlem
    Antall liker
    A man walked into a bar with his alligator and asked the bartender,
    "Do you serve lawyers here?".
    "Sure do," replied the bartender.
    "Good," said the man. "Give me a beer, and I'll have a lawyer for
    my 'gator."

• Laster inn…

Diskusjonstråd Se tråd i gallerivisning

• Laster inn…