Nå er det snart lansering av Bladelius sin nye Ask integrert streamer forsterker!

Nå er lanseringen av Bladelius sin nye Ask integrerte streamer forsterker rundt hjørnet.
Priser kommer så fort dem er satt.

Ask Integrated

Ask Integrated, our brand new integrated amplifier with streaming capabilities that we have designed with all the experience we have had with our flagship model Oden.
Many of the design features of Ask, apart from it´s looks is directly taken from Oden, like the power amp gain section and the multi stage linear ultra low noise regulation. In it´s more compact format it is truly pact with everything we could think of without compromising on quality, since it sound wise is close to Oden but with a bit less power.
From it´s 2kva toroidol transformer and massive capacitor bank the amplifier output is 2x220 Watts at 8 ohm, which makes it capable of handling the most demanding speakers on the market with ease.
With the design philosophy simpler is better we reduced the voltage amplifier stage to one, for the shortest signal path possible. Like Oden, Ask provides a truly balanced design without ground as reference for highest possible performance, a high-performance dc servo that works outside the signal path, the input stage is a pair of current loaded hand matched JFET in a foldback cascade arrangement which gives a very linear performance regardless of the music level. This combined with current feedback gives you an extremely fast and stable performance.
The chassis is made out of milled non-magnetic materials for the lowest possible electromagnetic field for improved sound quality. The design and layout of all components are made to minimize the impact from vibrations and like all our products the ASK is a very robust and stable unit with a clean Scandinavian design.
DAC
The DAC of Ask has an outstanding signal to noise ratio of more than 134dB which is significant and shows how extremely capable this integrated amplifier is together with it´s streaming capabilities. As a streamer, it handles most formats such as DSD1024, MQA* and streams files up to 32 bit, 728khz and has Tidal connect, Spotify connect, Qobuz and Roon. This is all managed through a new web based app (it can also be controlled through the Tidal app) which means it can be controlled through whatever device you desire. This allows for fast and easy updates from our part and is more accessible for the user who can focus on the music.

A custom digital filter is proceeded in the XMOS 216 chip and has different user selectable modes, to suite the listeners personal preferences.
The DAC is setup in a balanced configuration, all resistors are of 0.1% metalfilm type and the capacitors for the analog filters are of high quality polypropylene type. The DAC is also using an ultra stable crystal clock oscillators with super low phase noise.
The analog and digital power supplies are completely separated and all signal and power are galvanically separate to make sure no digital noise can reach the analog amplifiers section.

Mythology

Ask, the name of the first man in middle earth is also the name of this integrated amplifier. Ask, together with the first woman Embla was created by Oden, which is more or less the case for this integrated amplifier that we have designed with all the experience we have had with our flagship model Oden.

Specifications

Amplifier
Power Output

2x220 W @ 8 Ohm
2x400 W @ 4 Ohm
Rated Distortion
Less than 0.01 %

Signal-To-Noise Ratio
More than 125 dB
Frequency Response
1 Hz to 100 kHz, +0/-3 dB

Input Terminal
1 Pair of Balanced
3 Pair of Unbalanced
1 Pair of Loop Out
1 Pair of Pre Out
2 Pair of USB
1 Pair Phono MM/MC* optional

DAC (Optional)
2 Pair of USB type A
1 USB type B
Ethernet & WiFi
1 Pair of AES/EBU
2 Pair of Optical
2 Pair of SPDIF
Thd 0.0002%
Sn 134dB
Sampling frequency up to 32 bit @768kHz
Support for DSD to 1024

Streaming Capabilities
Tidal
Qobuz
Spotify
Roon
Bluetooth
Airplay

Norsk AudioTeknikk AS
Ullevålsveien 13
0165 Oslo
Tlf: 22200095
Mail: morten@norskaudioteknikk.no
Web: www.norskaudioteknikk.no
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NorskAudioTeknikk/
Facebook PMC: https://www.facebook.com/groups/384770248991790/
DSC_1439-1.jpg

Sist redigert:

Kommentarer

Auditor

Æresmedlem
Ble medlem
Antall liker
Torget vurderinger
Årets tøffeste integrerte? Må det være..Gleder meg stort til test…og jeg er ikke aleine om det..👍😈 Med den sedvanlige monstertrafoen, samt erfaringer fra tidligere modeller, har jeg null problem med de oppgitte tall…selv om samme trafostørrelse sitter i min Mk 1. Og den må ikke levere fullt så mye.

Sist redigert:
  • Liker
Reaksjoner: nat

nat

Bransjeaktør
Ble medlem
Antall liker
Torget vurderinger
Når kommer det pris på denne?
Når Bladelius får den siste manglende IC for å gjøre produksjonen ferdig. Da får dem kalkulert nøyaktig pris.
Jeg er også VELDIG ivrig å få den fastsatt!!!

Auditor

Æresmedlem
Ble medlem
Antall liker
Torget vurderinger
NAT: Rammet av komponentmangel? Som resten av verden.Den pokkers pandemien igjen..😡😊

Informasjon om bruker

nat
Bransjeaktør
Medlem siden
Antall liker
Link til alle artikler
nat sine annonser
Bransjenyheter
Norsk Audio Teknikk flytter!

Norsk Audio Teknikk flytter!

Sofiemyr blir Mekka for troende audiofile:cool: Trommevirvel! Etter nesten tre tiår med å utvikle en mild avhengighet til bylufta i Oslo, har vi bestemt oss for å pakke sammen sirkuset og...
Fortsett
Bransjenyheter
Norsk Audio Teknikk på Oslo HiFi Show.

Norsk Audio Teknikk på Oslo HiFi Show.

I forbindelse med våres 30-års jubileum i år og at vi flytter butikken til større og finere lokaler på Sofiemyrveien 12. 1412 Sofiemyr rett over påsken. Så vil vi under messen kjøre noe virkelig...
Fortsett
Bransjenyheter
PMC lanserte en nyhet under helgens Bristol Hi-Fi Show. Twenty5-active.

PMC lanserte en nyhet under helgens Bristol Hi-Fi Show. Twenty5-active.

Det var storlansering av PMC sin Twenty5- aktive modul under helgens Bristol Hi-Fi Show. Denne modulen kan etter monteres på alle 2-veis Twenty5 modeller. Både den gamle utgaven og på nåværende...
Fortsett
Bransjenyheter
PMC Prodigy. 16 + utmerkelser på 7 måneder. Ferdig snakka!😎

PMC Prodigy. 16 + utmerkelser på 7 måneder. Ferdig snakka!😎

Bildet viser en del av utmerkelsene PMC Prodigy-serien mottok i 2023 etter lanseringen i Mai. Prodigy5 ble også årets høyttaler i Premium klassen i Lyd & Bilde. Vi har begge inne på demo...
Fortsett
Bransjenyheter
Jubileumsforsterker fra Bladelius!

Jubileumsforsterker fra Bladelius!

Norsk Audio Teknikk fyller 30 år i år, og vi feirer med å utvikle et helt unikt produkt i samarbeid med Bladelius. Det vi vet er at det blir en spesiell Limited Edition analog integrert...
Fortsett
Bransjenyheter
PMC Twenty5-21i årets stativ høyttaler i Hi-Fi+ i klassen opp til Kr 65.000.-

PMC Twenty5-21i årets stativ høyttaler i Hi-Fi+ i klassen opp til Kr 65.000.-

Godt nytt år til alle her på sentralen! Det er ikke bare PMC sin budsjett modell Prodigy som gjør reint bor i tester og utmerkelser. Det anerkjente britiske hifi magasinet Hi-Fi+ utnevnte PMC...
Fortsett
Topp Bunn