Blumenhofer Tempesta 17 test

1718172864403.png
Blumenhofer Tempesta 17 kan hørers i Moss
Koblet opp med
Ars-Sonum Filarmonía XP Universum

Blumenhofer Acoustics Tempesta 17
The developments at Blumenhofer Acoustics are based on the advantages of fewer ways. One thing is clear: the fewer paths, the fewer takeover problems, both from the crossover and from the different acoustic properties of the neighboring chassis. Our Tempesta floorstanding speaker is a two-way concept with two drivers. A 17 centimeter driver works as a woofer. This is a joint development by Blumenhofer and the manufacturer Audio Technology Engineering in Neu-Ulm, manufactured by Ehmann and Partner. A unique feature of this bass is the sandwich cone made of two Victrex Peek-Foils® with a carbon layer in between, patented as P2C. An important property of this material, in addition to its lightness and the resulting speed, is its strength. This is necessary because, especially at the back of the housing, the pressure changes can produce partial oscillations if the membrane material is not perfectly stiff. The tweeter horn is the most conspicuous part of the Tempesta: the connoisseur can identify it as a Blumenhofer speaker by that alone. The typical horn consists of the 35 millimeter drive with Mylar membrane and the pressure chamber attachment, which contributes significantly to the special Blumenhofer sound quality. The horn attachment was developed by Thomas Blumenhofer and his team over a long period of time in measurement and acoustic tests. The goal is clear: Live dynamics paired with the naturalness of the tones without any discoloration.
Don McLean's American Pie (AUS 29285I) presented the Tempesta 17 with an unusually honest guitar sound and wonderful timbre of the voice so naturally that I listened to the entire LP twice. After that, I had the ease, vivacity, and richness of timbre of Maceo Parker's Children's World Roots Revisited almost expected. Igor Stravinsky Pulcinella Suite with Neville Marriner was brimming with detail and dynamism. No matter what I put in front of the Tempesta 17 from the CD player, computer or turntable, it turned it into an experience. I had to go to Weimar for a few days while the Tempesta was at my house. I took the opportunity to listen to student performances in various concert halls. There, students of different levels of training on the violin, cello, grand piano, horn, flute or guitar present their skills and practice their public appearance. How different violins sound, depending on their own character, but also on the way they are played, how unmonstrous a Steinway & Sons grand piano sounds in the concert hall and how "big" a flute can be in comparison - this is very different from many hi-fi reproductions. Why am I mentioning this? This Blumenhofer speaker is astonishingly close to this live sound event.
STATEMENT
The Tempesta 17 is a full-fledged Blumenhofer speaker that got more and more enthusiastic the longer I listened to it. His very natural timbre is paired with dynamics and tact. My recommendation for discerning music lovers.

Full review from Wolfgang Kemper :
https://www.hifistatement.net/.../1338-blumenhofer...

Veil. pris standard finish Tempesta 17 52 000 kr. Nå kun 44 200 kr.

1718172929112.png

Nordic (1).jpg

www.NordicSoundDesign.no

Sist redigert:

Kommentarer

Informasjon om bruker

Miles
Bransjeaktør
Medlem siden
Antall liker
Link til alle artikler
Miles sine annonser
Bransjenyheter
Atoll SDA 300 signature sommertilbud

Atoll SDA 300 signature sommertilbud

Sommertilbud på Atoll SDA 300 signature Atoll SDA 300 signature er en integrert forsterker med innebygget streamer og DA-konverter. Da-konverter BURR BROWN PCM1792 som går for å være en av...
Fortsett
Bransjenyheter
Balanced Audio Technology VK-85 Preamplifier

Balanced Audio Technology VK-85 Preamplifier

Nyhet Balanced Audio Technology VK-85 The VK-85 Preamplifier is the result of a new design strategy that benefits from several improved in-house circuit technologies, including the...
Fortsett
Bransjenyheter
Ny Power amp BAT REX 300

Ny Power amp BAT REX 300

Balanced Audio Technology REX 300 200 w. 8 Ohm 400 w. 4 Ohm Mono blokker mulighet The REX 300 is essentially a lower powered version of the highly regarded 500W/ch. REX 500; think about...
Fortsett
Bransjenyheter
Atoll PH 200 Phono

Atoll PH 200 Phono

The phono preamplifier PH200 has two low-noise toroidal transformers, one per channel. A steel shell electrically connected to the chassis fully shields the power supplies to avoid parasitic...
Fortsett
Bransjenyheter
Balanced audio technology REX 500 test

Balanced audio technology REX 500 test

Test av Balanced audio technology REX 500. "The REX 500 has superb articulation and slam, zero glare, grip that could embarrass a bench vice, and as much truthfulness as the best power amplifiers...
Fortsett
Bransjenyheter
Analysis Plus Crystal Apex 30 % rabatt

Analysis Plus Crystal Apex 30 % rabatt

30 % Rabatt på Analysis Plus Crystal Apex serie Pure Crystal Copper utilizing our patented Hollow Oval design in its construction. Analysis Plus web site : Crystal Apex Speaker Cable - Analysis...
Fortsett
Topp Bunn