Led zeppelin med ny vokalist!!!???

L

lark

Gjest
Kanskje like bra. Best å huske Zeppelin slik som vi kjenner dem fra 70-tallet.

ErosLoveking

Æresmedlem
Ble medlem
Antall liker
Sted
Oslo
Noen dinosaurer bør forbli døde. Ingen sørgebånd her i gården ihvertfall.
Bet meg merke i at mange rundt meg på Raising Sand (Plant/Krauss) i Oslo Spektrum virket en smule skuffet, mest fordi det var så lite lite Zeppelin-låter. What's the point? :p

ErosLoveking

Æresmedlem
Ble medlem
Antall liker
Sted
Oslo
Jack Bruce til Classic Rock Magazine.
http://www.classicrockmagazine.com/news/the_dirt/jack_bruce_was_joking_about/
;D ;D ;D

Edit:

“Everybody talks about Led Zeppelin, and they played one fucking gig – one fucking lame gig – while Cream did weeks of gigs; proper gigs, not just a lame gig like Zeppelin did, with all the [vocal] keys lowered and everything.

“We played everything in the original keys. [Becoming animated]: Fuck off, Zeppelin, you’re crap. You’ve always been crap and you’ll never be anything else. The worst thing is that people believe the crap that they’re sold. Cream is 10 times the band that Led Zeppelin is.”

“We were the pioneers and pioneers don’t always get the recognition they deserve. On the other hand, let’s face it: Jimmy Page ain’t no Eric Clapton… no matter what anybody thinks.”

“The only decent guy… the one good guy in that band is dead… so what are you gonna do? The trouble is if you say anything about the establishment… In Britain you mustn’t criticise the Queen or Led Zeppelin.”

L

lark

Gjest
Hvis det nå skulle skje at Page, Bonham og Jones drar på turne med en annen vokalist enn Plant, hven ville da være den beste til å erstatte ham? Min favoritt er David Coverdale.

I

ijustpop

Gjest
lark skrev:
Hvis det nå skulle skje at Page, Bonham og Jones drar på turne med en annen vokalist enn Plant, hven ville da være den beste til å erstatte ham? Min favoritt er David Coverdale.
Noen gjenforening ble 100% avkrefta av Zeps manager i dag. kilde: nme.com

Topp Bunn