Klasse D-moduler fra Peerless

Elmer

Hi-Fi freak
Ble medlem
Antall liker
Peerless har også kasta seg på med sine egne klasse D-moduler med integrert PSU. De bærer det vakre navnet LCPF xxxxx.

Lanseringen har vel sammenheng med deres satsing på pro audio. Hvorvidt det er egne konstruksjoner eller et OEM produkt vites ikke. Hvorvidt det er tilgjengelig for hjemmebrennerne er også ukjent.

1634814434980.png

PKC_LCPF_Overview_Tech-Highlights_TYM197.pdf (peerless-audio.com)

Her er hjemmesia: Peerless Professional Drivers and Amplifier Modules | Tymphany

EDIT: Sparsomt med data, men fant en tråd på DIY audio hvor en har fått et eksemplar til utprøving. Ser ikke ut til å være noe " revlusjonært." :

" LPCF600 module.The amplifier is 3-channel and the power supply is embedded.
According to the data sheet; The amplifier is capable of driving 3 x 300W RMS @2ohm and delivers 0.02% THD for 1khz at rated power (0.003% for 1w). Also, the output noise is only 35uV. These values seemed quite impressive to me.
Outputs can be configured as SE or BTL. This makes it possible to use the module quite flexibly.
Last Friday I received the sample (really fast delivery) and I started to examine the module.
According to my visual impressions, the amplifier is built on 3 pcs of IRS2092. There are 3 x 2200uF average quality capacitors per rail with symmetrical supply. Likewise, there is a medium quality capacitor after the bridge diode at the mains input. There is a two-stage mains filter at the mains input, which appears to be of good quality. There are also filters on the DC outputs consisting of two-stage common-mode chokes.
OPA1678 is used on the input stage (bottom surface).
The amplifier also has a debug module. With this module, you can easily perform on-off and mute controls. In addition, this module has status LEDs and XLR analog inputs.The amplifier module can be easily installed and used.
I tested the amplifier with my DIY ES9018S DAC and Wharfedale Diamond 9.6 speakers. There was no preamplifier or volume control unit in between. Other than that, I did not use any special equipment, cables, etc.
As for my listening impressions;
I can honestly say I was quite impressed.
The amplifier has a very detailed and wide-stage sound.
Bass, mids and trebles were just right. (Diamond 9.6s are known for their lack of treble)
I did not observe any audible distortion.
There is no audible noise of any kind in both mute mode and play mode
"

Tråden: Peerless LCPF600 first impressions.. - diyAudio

Dr.E

Sist redigert:
Topp Bunn