Instillinger i Spotify

sjokolade7

Hi-Fi entusiast
Ble medlem
Antall liker
Sted
Hardanger
Torget vurderinger
Jeg fant nettopp en funksjon i Spotify hvor man kan velge å la programmet støttes av hardwaren eller ikke. Mener de lydkort i pcen da? Jeg prøvde å krysse av på "ikke hardware støtte". Og jeg mener lyden ble renere. Litt mindre imponerende men renere. Hva mener dere om det her? Og.. vet dere når Spotify kommer ut med hifi løsningen?

Retep

Steine galen
Ble medlem
Antall liker
Sted
Volda
Torget vurderinger
Hmm hvor fant du den innstillingen? Dette må prøves ut.

bambadoo

Æresmedlem
Ble medlem
Antall liker
Sted
Lørenskog
Torget vurderinger
The Enable Hardware Acceleration option appears only if you're using a PC, and it's selected by default. Hardware acceleration is a process that uses your computer hardware, rather than the Spotify software alone, to optimize Spotify's performance.
Enabling hardware acceleration in Spotify will cause Spotify to use those specialized pieces of hardware present in your CPU/motherboard/sound card in order to decode and play back the audio stream. Disabling hardware acceleration will still decode the audio stream using hardware, but it will do so using general purpose computing and software-driven algorithms - a potentially slower approach.

Right so, for what this means for the end-consumer, the answer is, not a heck of a lot. For those with significantly weaker hardware, toggling hardware acceleration can either increase or decrease your listening experience, potentially causing skips and other such issues. It may also lead to a nearly negligible difference in CPU usage as well. Otherwise, for the vast majority, this setting really has little to no impact to the lives of the listeners, which is why it is buried at the bottom of the advanced settings, so that no one would ever have to worry about it, ever.
Anbefales å la det være

Retep

Steine galen
Ble medlem
Antall liker
Sted
Volda
Torget vurderinger
Får prøve det ut en kveld jeg har tid.

Topp Bunn