Axiom - Archon - Arché. Tonearm, Pickup og Headshell fra Acoustical Systems

AXIOM - Tonearm
cache_30844867.jpg

Analog tonearms in particular have always drawn my prime interest among all components of the audio-chain.

In the past 20+ years I have designed a good range of not-so-ordinary high-end analog front-end audio components.
Starting with the 440lbs bi-radial air-bearing and air-suspended APOLYT-turntable - continuing with the UNI-Protractor triangular alignment instrument, the UNI-P2S and the arché headshell.

However, what was always on my mind, was the all-out-assault on the analog tonearm design - actually the tonearm I always wanted for myself.

A dynamically full balanced pivot tonearm which finally takes into account all geometrical aspects, all the various inherent forces and combines all solutions in a most consequent way.
Thus the very best performance possible for any given cartridge is enabled.

This tonearm design is now accomplished.

It is manifested in the AXIOM

(ancient greek: 'that, which commends itself as evident', the premise of reasoning in logic)

USA - the AXIOM meets the Blackbird

archon©
Cartridge

the archon© time-aligned moving coil phono cartridge is a new design.

Featuring an unique designed uni-body made from a solid block of Timet 1100 - an ultra-strength Titan-alloy. Internal liquid dampening at certain areas provides an unique energy transfer ability to conserve and bring to your ears even the finest and smallest details in sound. Thus enriching the sonic picture with rarely heard inner harmonics and ambiance nuances.

the archon© provides a sonic picture which is live-like and tantalizing in its openness, vital detailed and rich in its harmonic structure. A very natural, colorful sound - with an outstanding reproduction of human voices and the most realistic timbre. Opening a soundstage which is wide and recreating excellent the recording venue - with organic placement and wide inner dynamics.

the archon© in its walnut / leather dedicated presentation box.

the archon© is a very-easy-to-mate-with partner for all modern tonearms and an easy match for phono stages.

the archon© is an individual numbered limited edition low-output moving coil cartridge assembled and fine-tuned by hand and designed in Bavaria / Germany.

arché - Headshell

Allow us to introduce to you the arché-headshell - the true audiophile headshell design which sets an all new standard in versatility and sound quality. This new audiophile headshell will allow you to hear the sound really engraved in your records.
 It's unique technical features and solutions are all for only one purpose:

- to bring to your ears and senses the utmost musical experience in the best possible sonics.

Experience what a headshell can really do for the sound of an analog front-end.

When you listen for maybe the first time to a perfect SRA-aligned audiophile cartridge in a headshell which does preserve all the tiny details and transfers every nuance of energy extracted from the stylus to really reach the phono stage and opens up the full musical spell which was recorded.

The arché headshell is the best link you will find between your cartridge and your tonearm.

Your cartridge will love the arché - because it will bring out the very best in it and allows it to shine in a way like never before - and so will you.

cache_30850602.jpg
cache_30849883.jpg
cache_4359818.jpg
cache_4359739.jpg

Arché spesialløsninger:

EXTRA +2 mm insert - now available

To accommodate small body cartridges - which usually have very little clearance for the body in most headshells (Dynavector DV17 for instance) - we have designed an extra insert which offers a 2mm increased clearing for each cartridge.

This is again a plug-and-play solution which is identical in function and only 0.5 gr additional weight to the standard insert.

arché with T4P-cartridges

Further please note that the arché works perfect with T4P cartridges too.
Pictures shows Ortofon T4P-adapter mounted in arché.

the AXIOM - Tonearm - 3 finisher

the AXIOM - satin rhodium 16.800 EUR - 143.400,- NOK
the AXIOM - satin ruthenium 17.500 EUR - 149.400,- NOK
the AXIOM - satin 24 karat gull 18.500 EUR - 158.175,- NOK

the archon - pickup
2.580 EUR - 23.220,- NOK

arché - Headshell 3 finisher

arché - Black 4455,- NOK
arché - Satin rhodium 6120,- NOK
arché - 18 karat Gull 7920,- NOK

tom@endpointaudio.no

Kommentarer

svartkeiko

Overivrig entusiast
Ble medlem
Antall liker
Sted
9395 KALDFARNES
Torget vurderinger
Dette er sikkert noe av det beste som går an å få fatt på.Utsøkt maskinering av komponenter.

Informasjon om bruker

Endpoint Audio
Bransjeaktør
Medlem siden
Antall liker
Link til alle artikler
Endpoint Audio sine annonser
Bransjenyheter
Canor Audio hos Endpoint Audio

Canor Audio hos Endpoint Audio

Jeg er veldig fornøyd med å kunne re-introdusere Canor for det norske markedet, og gir i den forbindelse 15% avslag på alle produktene en kort periode nå i begynnelsen av april. Canor Audio har...
Fortsett
Bransjenyheter
Lockwood Loudspeakers hos Endpoint Audio

Lockwood Loudspeakers hos Endpoint Audio

Jeg er meget fornøyd med å introdusere Lockwood for det norske markedet. Etablert i 1930, Lockwood har vært en av de mest foretrukne monitorer med over 1200 plateinnspillinger på ryggen. Så...
Fortsett
Bransjenyheter
Innbyttekampanje! Oppgrader til Lumin U2 - Eller få 15%

Innbyttekampanje! Oppgrader til Lumin U2 - Eller få 15%

Ønsker du å oppgradere til en av markedets beste streamere? Lumin U2 har oppgradert prosessor, dedikert Low Noise USB til DAC utgang, all-in-one chassis, fiber nettverk, OG lineær...
Fortsett
Bransjenyheter
God Jul til alle!

God Jul til alle!

Jeg ønsker alle en riktig God Jul, hvor kanskje både harde og myke pakker er det minst viktige. Det skjer såpass mye galskap i verden i dag, at den beste gaven vi kan gi er medmennesklighet...
Fortsett
Bransjenyheter
EMT 912HI - Test.

EMT 912HI - Test.

EMT lanserte i 2022 nye utgaver av de legendariske tonearmene EMT 929 & 997. Disse er vesentlig oppgradert i forhold til forgjengerene og det legger man merke til med en gang man tar de ut av...
Fortsett
Bransjenyheter
10/10 For Lumin T3

10/10 For Lumin T3

High End streaming blir stadig bedre, og Lumin leder an med superb lydkvalitet og brukervennlighet. Alltid blant de første til å implementere nyheter - og de første som fikk på plass Tidal MAX...
Fortsett
Topp Bunn