Surprise from God - Cayin E01 Motherboard for N6ii

Exactly on May 20th, 2019 Cayin announced a release of N6ii DAP featuring A01 motherboard. On the 8th of August 2019, the 26th anniversary of Cayin was celebrated with an announcement of T01 audio motherboard for the latest N6ii DAP. The third motherboard E01 for N6ii DAP just was unveiled by Cayin with a completely different design.

QQ截图20191213174810.png

A stands for AKM , T stands for Texas Instruments and E stands for ESS Sabre. These are the companies that make the delta-sigma chips inside the amp cards. This gives Cayin plenty of scope to not only release more TI or AKM cards with the number series but to also go with different companies and change the letter series.

QQ截图20191213174826.png

The design architecture of Cayin E01 Motherboard
1. The DAC adopts ES9038PRO, in which the eight-channel DAC is output in differential current mode. The four channels are connected in parallel to form a sound channel, and then connected to IV conversion.
2. The circuit board of the amplifier is built with discrete components, which is composed of special low noise audio and crystal transistor. It has a powerful current output capacity and load control ability.
3. The power amplifier circuit has dual working modes of A and AB, which can be switched instantly through the UI.This is the first design for a portable player.

005uHehCgy1g9dv22cqg1j30ri104jwj_1024x1024.jpg

Battery life
Just an important note here that changing to the E01 does affect the N6ii battery life performance significantly. From around 13-14 hours (balanced and balanced) it goes way down to 7.5 hours under Class A, 9.5hours under Class AB.
Sound
Cayin E01 delivers gorgeous highs without harsh, giving you a natural, crystal-clear sound. The virtual stage is more than average, it is quite harmoniously lined up both in width and in depth. Sound sources are precisely placed in space.

QQ截图20191213174923.png

Price and available
Pre-order on hifigo is available at USD399 and shipment will release since Dec16th, 2019.

Sist redigert:

Kommentarer

Terje-A

Æresmedlem
Ble medlem
Antall liker
Sted
Østfold
Torget vurderinger
Spennende at internasjonale aktører poster nyheter her:). Dette er jo ikke negativt for noen såvidt jeg kan forstå.

nat

Bransjeaktør
Ble medlem
Antall liker
Torget vurderinger
Spennende at internasjonale aktører poster nyheter her:). Dette er jo ikke negativt for noen såvidt jeg kan forstå.
Til info så er vi Norsk Audio Teknikk AS Norsk Distributør av Cayin og kan selvfølgelig skaffe alle Cayin produktene.
Mvh
Morten N.A.T

Terje-A

Æresmedlem
Ble medlem
Antall liker
Sted
Østfold
Torget vurderinger
Til info så er vi Norsk Audio Teknikk AS Norsk Distributør av Cayin og kan selvfølgelig skaffe alle Cayin produktene.
Mvh
Morten N.A.T
Ja, det tenkte jeg pokker ikke på i mitt forrige innlegg. Men vi lever i en global verden så her gjelder det å ha priser som er nogenlunde konkurransedyktige.
Du er jo en gammel rev i bransjen så dette har du sikkert kontroll på.:)

Bufallo Bill

Medlem
Ble medlem
Antall liker
Torget vurderinger
Mvh
Morten N.A.T
Ja, det tenkte jeg pokker ikke på i mitt forrige innlegg. Men vi lever i en global verden så her gjelder det å ha priser som er nogenlunde konkurransedyktige.
Du er jo en gammel rev i bransjen så dette har du sikkert kontroll på.:)
Alltid 'lurt' å bestille det en kan fra utlandet, alle mann og damer. Så kan vi syte når nisjeforretningene legger ned, som DynaBel, fordi vi heller bestiller fra lavkostland for å spare en slant.
Husk at dersom snekker Andersen tar service på bilen i Sverige for å spare noen få kroner, så har ikke bilmekanikeren råd til å gi byggeoppdrag til snekker Andersen.
Ringvirkningene av å ikke handle lokalt kan bli dramatiske for lokalt næringsliv, men det er ikke så lett å innse med den norske folkesykdommen Grådighet-simultanus-sparsommelighet.

Informasjon om bruker

HiFiGo Audio
Bransjeaktør
Medlem siden
Antall liker
Link til alle artikler
HiFiGo Audio sine annonser
Bransjenyheter
Fiio released new Flagship Fiio M15 Music Player

Fiio released new Flagship Fiio M15 Music Player

Fiio launched their new flagship Fiio M15 music player. It is an amazing DAP in 2019.Becasue it is comes with AKM4499 DAC chip, the chip is known for its superior performance and this chip is also...
Fortsett
Bransjenyheter
The Cheapest Headphone Amp has arrived - SMSL SP200 THX

The Cheapest Headphone Amp has arrived - SMSL SP200 THX

SMSL has announced the new Headphone Amp SMSL SP200, and is now available for purchase at Hifigo.com online store. This amp became a "hotcake" before its arrival because of its competitive price...
Fortsett
Topp Bunn