Spennende Nyheter fra EMT kommer til Endpoint Audio

Diskusjonstråd Se tråd i gallerivisning

• EMT er riktignok et firma som har rundet 85 år, men er på ingen måte utdatert og gammeldags. Under de siste årene har Micha Huber sørget for å modernisere og finpusse kunnskapen som er etablert gjennom alle disse årene og sist ut nå er et par gledelige overraskelser som vi ser veldig frem til å få i hus.

1. New EMT tonearm technology
    The legendary EMT tonearms 929 and 997 (Banana) have been manufactured for decades
    and remained unchanged until the production was discontinued in 2018. Since then, the EMT
    team has been working on the design of a tonearm series with advanced technology, and we
    are glad to introduce this amazing product to the public in 2022.

EMT 912 og EMT 912HI
    EMT-912.jpg EMT-912-HI.jpg
    We are particularly proud on the fact that we were able to combine most modern bearing- and
    manufacturing-technology with the traditional EMT design. Thus, the sound properties are improved
    significantly, while at the same time the long history of this product-line is respected.

EMT 909 og 909HI
    EMT-909.jpg EMT-909-HI.jpg

The new tonearms are available as 9 inch and 12 inch version. They come either with fixed
    headshell (HI version) or with EMT connection for the Tondose.

All tonearm models feature a magnetic antiskating device and a ring for VTA adjustment.
    A tonearm-lift is included with the product and can be removed if the tonearm is used on old EMT turntables with built-in lifting device.
    The tracking geometry was optimized according to the latest knowledge, but all mounting properties remain unchanged.
    EMT-909-Side.jpg
    For both, horizontal and vertical bearing axis, the EMT tonearms feature a unique ball-bearing technology.
    The highly integrated and rigid mechanism is made of hardened and polished steel parts, combined with customized
    rubber components. This reliable EMT technology compensates for any geometric deviation along the bearing axis, caused by
    positional tolerance, tightening torque and environmental influences such as temperature and humidity.
    Therefore, the bearings remain free of tension and run with lowest friction values during their entire life cycle.

EMT-909-Bearing.jpg

The counterweight is connected to the armtube by two decoupling PTFE bushings. It features a spring-loaded mechanism to allow
    backlash-free positioning along the adjustment range. An engraved scale can be turned to zero position when the tonearm is in neutral
    balance. This allows precise setting of the vertical tracking force, even if you don’t have a tonearm scale at hand.
    EMT-909-Rear.jpg

Each EMT tonearm consist of 150 individual parts. All structure parts are machined from solid material in highest precision.
    We use stainless steel for the base-parts and aluminium-alloy for all movable parts. A specific alloy called “German silver” is used for all parts
    that are exposed to mechanical abrasion, such as the rear shaft or the connection for the Tondose.
    We have invested into elaborate tooling to lift the preciseness of machining and assembling the arm-tube-components to a new level.
    So, without false modesty, we can claim to offer the most precise tonearms with curved arm-tubes available on the world market.
    EMT-909-Shaft.jpg EMT-Tonearm-Tool.jpg

Prisene på de forskjellige tonearmene er:
    EMT 912HI med 5 pins DIN - 83990,-
    EMT 909HI med 5 pins DIN - 69990,-
    EMT 912 for EMT eller Ortofon o.l (valgfritt) med 5 pins DIN - 63990,-
    EMT 909 for EMT eller Ortofon o.l (valgfritt) med 5 pins DIN - 54990,-
    mvh
    Tom Egil
    tomegil@endpointaudio.no

Sist redigert:

Kommentarer

• Laster inn…

Diskusjonstråd Se tråd i gallerivisning

• Laster inn…

Informasjon om bruker

Endpoint Audio
Bransjeaktør
Medlem siden
Antall liker
Link til alle artikler
Endpoint Audio sine annonser
Bransjenyheter
Canor Audio hos Endpoint Audio

Canor Audio hos Endpoint Audio

Jeg er veldig fornøyd med å kunne re-introdusere Canor for det norske markedet, og gir i den forbindelse 15% avslag på alle produktene en kort periode nå i begynnelsen av april. Canor Audio har...
Fortsett
Bransjenyheter
Lockwood Loudspeakers hos Endpoint Audio

Lockwood Loudspeakers hos Endpoint Audio

Jeg er meget fornøyd med å introdusere Lockwood for det norske markedet. Etablert i 1930, Lockwood har vært en av de mest foretrukne monitorer med over 1200 plateinnspillinger på ryggen. Så...
Fortsett
Bransjenyheter
Innbyttekampanje! Oppgrader til Lumin U2 - Eller få 15%

Innbyttekampanje! Oppgrader til Lumin U2 - Eller få 15%

Ønsker du å oppgradere til en av markedets beste streamere? Lumin U2 har oppgradert prosessor, dedikert Low Noise USB til DAC utgang, all-in-one chassis, fiber nettverk, OG lineær...
Fortsett
Bransjenyheter
God Jul til alle!

God Jul til alle!

Jeg ønsker alle en riktig God Jul, hvor kanskje både harde og myke pakker er det minst viktige. Det skjer såpass mye galskap i verden i dag, at den beste gaven vi kan gi er medmennesklighet...
Fortsett
Bransjenyheter
EMT 912HI - Test.

EMT 912HI - Test.

EMT lanserte i 2022 nye utgaver av de legendariske tonearmene EMT 929 & 997. Disse er vesentlig oppgradert i forhold til forgjengerene og det legger man merke til med en gang man tar de ut av...
Fortsett
Bransjenyheter
10/10 For Lumin T3

10/10 For Lumin T3

High End streaming blir stadig bedre, og Lumin leder an med superb lydkvalitet og brukervennlighet. Alltid blant de første til å implementere nyheter - og de første som fikk på plass Tidal MAX...
Fortsett
Topp Bunn