KLH model five endelig inne igjen!

Diskusjonstråd Se tråd i gallerivisning

• Audioaktørenlogo.png

3-Model-Five-3-4-grille-on-1200.jpg 4-Model-Five-3-4-grille-off-1200.jpg 5-Model-Five-back-on-stand-1200-820x820.jpg

Endelig er KLH model five på lager igjen. Vi har bare fått noen få par, men fler i bestilling! Fortsatt kr 25 000,- pr par!

010_Black_quarter.png evo300hybrid bak.jpg
    Vi har også Primaluna EVO 300 hybrid på lager, foreløpig 1 i sort utgave men flere er i bestilling! Kr 80 000,-

Om EVO300 hybrid:

"This is arguably one of the best amplifiers a non-valve person could hear ...
    and might even worry valve heads – as it did me!
    Well worth auditioning if you are in the market for a top amplifier!"

OUTSTANDING - amongst the best

powerful, fast yet timbrally rich, a beautiful sound

muscular sound - spacious sound stage - strong yet fine treble

Her er noen tester på diverse Primaluna forsterkere fra hele verden:

"This amplifier is so good, you can start with a budget pair of speakers, yet grow up to a $5,000-ish pair of speakers and not feel like you need another amplifier. That’s value."

-- TONEAudio Magazine USA - Jeff Dorgay

Full review...

"PrimaLuna, Best Of Both Worlds."

-- HVT Magazine, Ward Maas

Full review...

"PrimaLuna EVO 300 is a finely developed valve amplifier that comes with EL34 power output valves as standard. Delivering 40W in ultra-linear mode, it has strong bass and powerful sound, plus superb lucidity valves are known for. It got a big thumbs up from all in the office. A great sounding amplifier, one that will keep you listening - well worth an audition. Verdict: 5/5 OUTSTANDING - amongst the best"

-- Noel Keywood, Hi-Fi World Magazine

Full review...

"The Evolution 300’s price puts it in direct competition with some very highly regarded solid state amps, some of which I have been lucky enough to have had in my system, and I think it more than holds it own against any of them"

-- Chris Kelly, Critic Magazine

Full review...

"THE PRIMALUNA EVO 400 INTEGRATED SURPASSES ITS PREDECESSOR, THE DIALOGUE PREMIUM HP INTEGRATED, THEREBY INHERITING THE THRONE OF THE BEST INTEGRATED TUBE AMPLIFIER IN THE WORLD"

-- Music Emotion - Max Delissen

Full review...

"You will hardly be able to buy an integrated solid state amplifier with this sound quality at this price; You will hardly be able to buy another tube integrated amplifier, with this sound quality for this price."

-- HIFI CLUBE - José Victor Henriques

Full review...

"The PrimaLuna EVO 100 Tube DAC, a blockbuster component and musical triumph, leapfrogs dozens of DACs to virtually achieve state-of-the-art definition at a more than reasonable cost. Built as an heirloom product, this tubed beauty will bring you a lifetime of enjoyment from all the digital sources I can imagine."

-- Robert H. Levi, Positive Feedback Online U.S.A.

Full review...

"You just hear a refinement and sophistication to the sound that is so hard to find in audio today."

-- HiFi+ Magazine - Alan Sircom

Full review...

"A Sensation. How beautiful!"

-- Johan van der Veer - HVT magazine

Full review...

"It is in combination that the PrimaLuna Evo 300 duo shine. This isn’t magic synergy or tweaking the response of one to suit the other. . .This might make me sound like a character in a Jane Austen novel, but I am excessively diverted by the PrimaLuna Evo 300."

-- Alan Sircom, hi-fi+ UK

Full review...

". . .the all-tube EVO 400 develops deeper, darker shadows, is more three-dimensional, makes more saturated tonal color, and has more eye-catching highlights. . .Old-school tube aficionados would likely describe the EVO 400 as the clearest, fastest, most transparent all-tube preamp ever."

-- Herb Reichert, Stereophile U.S.A.

Full review...

"It’s no secret to anyone following us for a while, my journey with PrimaLuna goes back to before TONE. It goes to ground zero. The first hifi review I wrote for The Absolute Sound was the PrimaLuna ProLogue One. That cool little in - tegrated amp was where the brand began, and you could order it with a set of KT88s or EL34s, for $999 or $1,099. I bought the review sample, and other than a brief stay at a former staffers house, I’ve been playing music on it for going on 17 years without a hitch. How’s that for reliability?"

-- TONEAudio - Jeff Dorgay

Full review...

"This is an exceptional valve amplifier that is consistently easy to live with, beautifully made and possessed of the power needed to make it practical with many modern loudspeaker designs and is likely to appeal to a far wider spread of potential buyers than might initially have been expected. Verdict: 5 stars, Recommended component!"

-- Hifi Choice magazine - Ed Selly

Full review...

"PrimaLuna’s EVO 200 really impressed me. I’ve seen too many bonkers tube amps that only thrive with one particular type of loudspeaker or music type in my time – yet this is a great, sensible, middle-of-the-road design that’s obviously very well engineered."

-- David Price - StereoNET magazine

Full review...

Vi har de aller fleste Primaluna modeller på lager, skulle vi mangle noe er det meget kort leveringstid! Priser fra kr 29 500,- til kr 80 000,-

PTA er nå ute med årets Editors Choice Awards.

Både Prestige One og Prestige Five er blant de 5 utvalgte!

Prestige One qln-prestige-one ny modell.jpg
    "This two-way stand-mounted bookshelf speaker from this extraordinary Swedish company competes with many of the finest monitors we've heard, and it comes at a price that makes us wonder why haven't we purchased a pair for ourselves yet. Outstanding, balanced low frequencies in all but the largest rooms. "If you've heard the larger Prestige Threes playing at an audio show and you've fallen under their spell, you'll be thrilled to know that much of that magic is present in the Prestige One."

Prestige Five
    p5-without-grill.jpg
    Qln's Prestige Five, along with the smaller Prestige Three, were so compelling that our reviewer Dave McNair wound up buying both pairs for himself. It's no surprise that the PTA team is completely enamored with this Swedish speaker manufacturer, and the Five is the most ambitious design we've heard from them–so much bass comes out of these still-petite enclosures that you'll shake your head in disbelief. "Great imaging qualities and dynamic speed with an added something that gets us closer to the music," we concluded.

Vi har meget kort leveringstid på alle QLN modeller. Priser fra kr 29 500,- til kr 231 000,-

Vi er åpne kun etter avtale i romjulen, så ring en av oss om det er noe du ønsker, eller lurer på!
    Vi vurderer innbytte i ethvert tilfelle, og har finansiering.

Utover det ønsker vi alle en riktig god jul, og et godt nytt år!!!

Hilsen oss hos Audioaktørenlogo.png

Terje: terje@audioakt.no 90762967
    Jon: jon@audioakt.no 92063085

Kommentarer

• Laster inn…

Diskusjonstråd Se tråd i gallerivisning

• Laster inn…

Informasjon om bruker

Audio Aktøren
Bransjeaktør
Medlem siden
Antall liker
Link til alle artikler
Audio Aktøren sine annonser
Bransjenyheter
Audio Aktøren bygger om butikken i Horten

Audio Aktøren bygger om butikken i Horten

Vi rydder opp på lager mange god biter. Alt fra dyrt til billig. Vi gir også bort 30 år med Hi-Fi blader. Conrad johnson ACT2 Serie 2 Audio Note DAC 3.1X Cary Audio CAD-805 AE med div rør Cary...
Fortsett
Bransjenyheter
Nyhet fra ifi GO bar Kensei

Nyhet fra ifi GO bar Kensei

Nyhet fra ifi GO bar Kensei Prisen er 5.995,- og den er på lager. Ta kontakt: Terje tlf 90762967 mail: terje@audioakt.no
Fortsett
Bransjenyheter
Takk for alle som var innom rommet vårt på messen i Asker

Takk for alle som var innom rommet vårt på messen i Asker

Takk for alle som var innom rommet vårt på messen i Asker. Om noen ønsker å lytte mer på master tape er det bare å ta kontakt for avtale. Terje tlf 90762967 mail: terje@audioakt.no
Fortsett
Bransjenyheter
Sound society messe i København, Scandic Sluseholmen 2-3 mars

Sound society messe i København, Scandic Sluseholmen 2-3 mars

Audio Aktøren er distributør for TaraLabs kabler i Skandinavia, så stiller vi selvfølgelig på messen i København 2-3 mars. Vi stiller med et flott oppsett som består av Nagra Classic pre- og...
Fortsett
Bransjenyheter
For første gang i Norge Aidas Cartridges

For første gang i Norge Aidas Cartridges

Velkommen til demo av Aidas hos Audio Aktøren Link aidas cartridges Terje Nilsen 90762967 terje@audioakt.no Our philosophy is to produce superior phono cartridges that provide outstanding...
Fortsett
Bransjenyheter
Vi ønsker alle velkommen til Audio Aktørens avdeling i Østfold/Sarpsborg for demo av Icon Audio

Vi ønsker alle velkommen til Audio Aktørens avdeling i Østfold/Sarpsborg for demo av Icon Audio

Vi ønsker alle velkommen til Audio Aktørens avdeling i Østfold/Sarpsborg Følgende merker kan lyttes til: Icon Audio ,Qln, Fyne Audio, Wharfedale, Cary Audio, Audio Analouge, EAR, Pass Labs...
Fortsett
Topp Bunn