HiFiMAN hodetelefoner i Norge!

Lateralus

Hi-Fi entusiast
Ble medlem
Antall liker
Torget vurderinger
HiFiMAN testet i High Fidelity

HiFiMAN HE-500 og HE-6 fortsetter å imponere. Hodetelefonene har fått en meget flott test i polske High Fidelity:

I konklusjonen står det:
"The HiFiMAN headphones are different than anything else around. They also sound different. Their sound is incredibly resolved. But it is not as thin as with most electrostatic headphones – there is flesh, bass, attack, fullness. There is also smoothness...The HE-6s are characterized by exceptional resolution, without losing flesh, saturation. The HE-500 and the HE-6 sound in an incredibly energetic way and show the events very close to us..."

Hele testen finner man her: High Fidelity

Flere tester finner man her: http://tur-pex.com/www2/?page_id=14

Mvh
Sture
Audio Norge
sture@audionorge.no

Lateralus

Hi-Fi entusiast
Ble medlem
Antall liker
Torget vurderinger
HiFiMAN HE-300 testet av Six Moons

HiFiMAN HE-300 har fått en flott omtale på 6 Moons' hjemmeside: 6moons audio reviews: HifiMan HE-300

Der står det bl.a.:

"The main thing to be said is that these headphones deliver strong very rhythmic bass. All sounds in the bottom range are slightly emphasized and ‘picked up’, i.e. not so much inflated as somehow noted and appreciated, which is not the same as a simple bass emphasis."

"This gives an excellent foundation to the rest of the range. Putting the HE-300s on the head we are immediately isolated from the surroundings. Isolation is fantastic for an open design, almost as good as with closed headphones. We are immediately immersed in a deep substantial and dense sound."

1.png

Pris: kr. 1.980,-

Mvh
Sture
Audio Norge
sture@audionorge.no

Sist redigert:
Topp Bunn