Audio Aktøren presenterer Mørch tonearmer!

Mørch er kvalitet tvers igjennom! Ingen tvil om det. Designet i Danmark, overflatebehandlet i Sveits, solgt over hele verden.
Mørch tonearmer gir et løft til vinylsamlingen din! Ihvertfall om vi skal tro på alle testene rundt omkring. Etter å ha testet Mørch tonearmer selv, må jeg bare si meg enig i skrytet de har fått.

morch_dp8_gold.jpg

"MØRCH tonearms, the models DP-8, DP-6 and UP-4 are an example of high technical standards and attractive styling.

To Hi-Fi circles all over the world, the name MØRCH was known for their turntable manufacturing in the sixties and seventies.

This experience over the years led to experimenting with all types of tonearms in order to gain greater insight into the turntable/tonearm interface.

While observing correct design fundamentals, crucial parameters such as choice of materials, a new approach to mass distribution, and elimination of arm resonances required in depth study for the design of an exceptional tonearm.

This research resulted in the invention and patenting of an entirely new concept of tonearm.

The MØRCH tonearms consist of an arm base with its mounting facilities, bearing assembly, balancing rod and weights, and the armtube for the cartridge. One appealing feature of the MØRCH design is the armtube, which can be separated from the arm base by removing a nut. Three armtubes, each one of different mass - light, medium and heavy - are available for specific cartridge requirements."

MØRCH has introduced a new top model: The DP-8

On the 4th of July 1981, Hans Henrik Mørch sent out a new tonearm to his auditioners. It was a prototype, a UP-4 modified to have greatly improved deep bass performance. But at that time audio equipment was not very concerned with the deep bass reproduction of vinyl records - the auditioners did not hear much improvement, and the project was abandoned. Somewhat ironically the introduction of digital audio helped advance the quality of deep bass - for instance, subwoofers are now commonplace. After 25 years the old prototype was dusted off and eventually became the DP-8. The improvements in deep bass and dynamics are now evident...

For this new model the effective mass for the horizontal mode of motion is many times larger than the effective mass for the vertical mode of motion - no matter the effective mass of the armtube used. This provides for tremendous improvements in bass response and a lot more dynamics.

The DP-8 got the Golden Ear Award in The Absolute Sound June/July issue 2010. In the article, the author refers to the DP-8 as "anisotropic", which is a short technical way of characterizing the new features.

Modellene ute på markedet er:

Mørch UP-4
morch_up4_5833.jpg
Model UP-4 incorporates a special concept of the unipivot principle. The bearing consist of a hardened steel pivot resting in a concave, polished sapphire. The bearing is damped in all directions with silicone fluid. The low positioning of the bearing provides for a greater stability compared to other unipivot arms, since a considerable part of the moveable mass of the arm is positioned above the pivot point.

With the model UP-4 the azimuth adjustment is made by the way of the counterweights.
Supplied in CHROME- or 24 carat GOLD finish and at speciel orders also in BLACK.
The armtube plating being made without the use of magnetic materials.

Pris fra kr 19 495,-

Mørch DP-6
morch_dp6_side.jpg
Model DP-6 has a unique combination of bearings. A silicone-damped, high precision ball-bearing assembly is used for the horizontal plane of motion. Two precision sapphire bearings are incorporated for the vertical mode of motion, which may be damped also, if desired, by injecting silicone fluid into a well for vertical damping. The damping of the horizontal plane of motion is independent of the damping of vertical mode of motion, and the latter can further be adjusted to all intermediate levels of damping.

In model DP-6 the azimuth adjustment for perfect channel separation is accomplished at the pivot of one of the sapphire bearings.

Supplied in CHROME- or 24 carat GOLD finish and at speciel orders also in BLACK.

Pris fra kr 31 095,-

Mørch DP-8
P1010004a.jpg
While playing a record, the tonearm must be able to move both horizontally and vertically – horizontally as the cartridge moves towards the center of the record, and vertically to allow for imperfections (warps and bumps) in the record.

At very low frequencies the modulation in the record is only horizontal. If the tonearm can move too freely horizontally the low frequency motion of the stylus will be transferred to the cartridge itself, while the cantilever of the cartridge almost does not move, and thus only a weak signal is induced.

To have excellent audio reproduction at these low frequencies, the horizontal movement of the tonearm must be restricted – but to ensure perfect tracking this must be achieved without a similar restriction of the vertical movement. This “anisotropic” principle – different characteristics for different directions of movement – is the essence of the MØRCH DP-8.

The DP-8 has a flywheel shaped central body and two weights on the sides to stabilize the movement of the tonearm horizontally. Thus, as the cartridge moves towards the center of the record, it can only follow the average location of the groove. It cannot follow the modulation, which is all transferred to the cantilever. This means that all the recorded bass, even the very low end of the range, is reproduced with full amplitude and dynamics.

Model DP-8 has a unique combination of bearings: For the horizontal mode of motion a silicone damped high precision ball-bearing assembly increases the stability provided by the large housing and sideweights. For the vertical mode of motion two precision sapphire bearings are incorporated. (The vertical mode of motion also may be damped. However, it is highly recommended not to do this for model DP-8.)

Model DP-8 has an integrated device for adjusting the VTA while playing. Markings for "getting back" to a special setting is provided.

The feature with different weights of armtubes to optimize the tonearm for any cartridge is maintained. Thus warps will not influence the tracking force, and there will be no vertical deflection of the cantilever.

In model DP-8 the azimuth adjustment for perfect channel separation is accomplished at the pivot of one of the sapphire bearings.

Supplied in CHROME- or 24 carat GOLD finish.

Pris fra kr 58 295,-

Ta kontakt med oss hos Audio Aktøren for mer informasjon, tilbud på spesifikk modell, eller en generell hifi-prat! Vi avtaler mer enn gjerne demoer, og arrangerer rene lyttekvelder! Pga situasjonen om dagen, så har vi påmelding, og holder oss til de til enhver tid gjeldende regler for smittevern.

Vi tar innbytte, og gjør det vi kan for tilfredsstille de lydmessige behov våre kunder har.

Ta kontakt på enten tlf, eller mail!

Terje kan du nå på tlf: 90762967 mail: terje@audioakt.no
Jon
kan du nå på tlf: 92063085 mail: jon@audioakt.no

• Liker
Reaksjoner: nat

Kommentarer

Informasjon om bruker

Audio Aktøren
Bransjeaktør
Medlem siden
Antall liker
Link til alle artikler
Audio Aktøren sine annonser
Bransjenyheter
Nyhet fra ifi GO bar Kensei

Nyhet fra ifi GO bar Kensei

Nyhet fra ifi GO bar Kensei Prisen er 5.995,- og den er på lager. Ta kontakt: Terje tlf 90762967 mail: terje@audioakt.no
Fortsett
Bransjenyheter
Takk for alle som var innom rommet vårt på messen i Asker

Takk for alle som var innom rommet vårt på messen i Asker

Takk for alle som var innom rommet vårt på messen i Asker. Om noen ønsker å lytte mer på master tape er det bare å ta kontakt for avtale. Terje tlf 90762967 mail: terje@audioakt.no
Fortsett
Bransjenyheter
Sound society messe i København, Scandic Sluseholmen 2-3 mars

Sound society messe i København, Scandic Sluseholmen 2-3 mars

Audio Aktøren er distributør for TaraLabs kabler i Skandinavia, så stiller vi selvfølgelig på messen i København 2-3 mars. Vi stiller med et flott oppsett som består av Nagra Classic pre- og...
Fortsett
Bransjenyheter
For første gang i Norge Aidas Cartridges

For første gang i Norge Aidas Cartridges

Velkommen til demo av Aidas hos Audio Aktøren Link aidas cartridges Terje Nilsen 90762967 terje@audioakt.no Our philosophy is to produce superior phono cartridges that provide outstanding...
Fortsett
Bransjenyheter
Vi ønsker alle velkommen til Audio Aktørens avdeling i Østfold/Sarpsborg for demo av Icon Audio

Vi ønsker alle velkommen til Audio Aktørens avdeling i Østfold/Sarpsborg for demo av Icon Audio

Vi ønsker alle velkommen til Audio Aktørens avdeling i Østfold/Sarpsborg Følgende merker kan lyttes til: Icon Audio ,Qln, Fyne Audio, Wharfedale, Cary Audio, Audio Analouge, EAR, Pass Labs...
Fortsett
Bransjenyheter
ifi Diablo 2 på lager hos Audio Aktøren

ifi Diablo 2 på lager hos Audio Aktøren

ifi Diablo 2 på lager hos Audio Aktøren https://ifi-audio.com/products/idsd-diablo-2/ Ta kontakt med Audio Aktøren Terje Nilsen 90762967 terje@audioakt.no
Fortsett
Topp Bunn