Article: Alessandro hodetelefoner i Norge!

Loevhagen

Hi-Fi freak
Ble medlem
Antall liker
Sted
L -> her <- H
Torget vurderinger
Takk for at dere på rekke og rad tilbyr nye merker og presenterer en solid portefølje av hodetelefoner her i landet.

CDWMcInSpots

Hi-Fi freak
Ble medlem
Antall liker
Sted
Bergensregionen
Driverne er forskjellige i Alessandro High-End Products Music Series og Grado Labs

Hva er forskjellen på disse og Grado??
Driverne ifølge DavidMahler som skriver følgende:
[...]
Alessandro headphones look exactly like Grado headphones. This is because Alessandro headphones use Grado parts for their housing. Inside the ear-cups are drivers designed by George Alessandro. In totality, the sound is similar to Grado's, but not identical.

The Music Series Pro uses the same housing as Grado's RS1. This means it uses the same mahogany ear-cups, the same leather headband, the same adjustment polls, and the same cable. It is inside the ear-cup where differences lie.

I happen to prefer the sound of the MS Pro overall. It possesses a more neutral tonality. Because of this, I feel it suits a wider variety of genres. Out of all the Grado headphones that I've had the pleasure of hearing, the MS Pro's sound signature most closely resembles the HP1000. However, the MS Pro lacks some of the refinement which the HP1000 offers. Ultimately, the HP1000 is a superior sounding headphone, but at its price, the MS Pro is a better value.

[...]

If I had to choose between the RS1 and the MS Pro, I would choose the MS Pro. I prefer its more neutral tonality. Both happen to be excellent mid-priced high-end headphones. Of the headphones which I own, I find that the MS Pro is the best on-ear headphone currently in production alongside the Ultrasone Edition 8. While I have spent time evaluating the Grado PS500, I do not own it. When I've compared it against the MS Pro, I have found that I prefer the MS Pro.

[...]
En annen fordel med Alessandro Music Series Pro vs. Grado PS500 er lavere vekt, hvilket sannsynligvis gir færre/mindre komfortproblemer ref. innlegg #16 "Grado RS1i, PS500 og GS1000i, samt Alessandro MS Pro" i tråden "Grado og Alessandro hodetelefoner"

Grado HP1000 ble laget i 3 utgaver og kun produsert i til sammen 1000 eksemplarer. Den har i lang tid kun vært tilgjengelig på bruktmarkedet.

Sist redigert:

rumath

Hi-Fi freak
Ble medlem
Antall liker
Dette ser jo svært interessant ut. Kudos for å ta inn disse! :)

Ken1

Medlem
Ble medlem
Antall liker
Sted
Trondheim
Torget vurderinger
MS 1 er knallgode på rock, men jeg solgte mine siden de ikke taklet basstung musikk :) Anbefales på det varmeste til det meste annet enn ting med elektronisk dypbass.

Topp Bunn